Margaritaville at Sea is announcing a multimillion-dollar round of exciting new upgrades and additions to the Margaritaville at Sea Paradise. When the ship sets sail on Friday, June 2, passengers will discover all-new and refreshed spaces to explore, reimagined food and beverage options, two brand new stage shows and other entertainment, new onshore adventures in the Bahamas, and more.
“We’ve been listening to our friends and fans and have invested in the kinds of new offerings passengers said will best enhance their sailing experience,” said Kevin Sheehan, Jr., President and CEO of Margaritaville at Sea. “The venues we’ve added and enhancements we’ve made are going to take our experience to the next level and will surprise and delight new guests and returning cruisers alike.”
According to Sheehan, the multimillion-dollar project will include several all-new additions, along with enhancements to refresh and renew some of the ship’s favorite features, amenities, and staterooms.
All-new entertainment and dining options will include:
- Paradise Pickleball at Sea – The ship’s forward deck is being reimagined to include a regulation pickleball court and outdoor lounge space where guests can enjoy this fast-growing sport in a whole new way.
- Keys on the Water Dueling Piano Bar – This new high-energy venue will feature two wickedly talented piano players, lively nightly entertainment, and unique craft cocktails.
- Stars on the Water Production Shows – The curtain will rise on two new theater shows providing two nights of unique and immersive onboard entertainment. Caribbean Heat will be a sizzling serving of energetic music, dance, and acrobatics, with seven different colorful costume changes and a musical trip around the islands of the Caribbean. Named for one of Sirius XM’s most popular stations, Radio Margaritaville: LIVE! At Sea will tune into the rhythm of the islands, with live bands, amazing artists, collaborations, and musical storytelling that can only be found in Margaritaville.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise Burger Bar – With this new, no-extra-charge addition at 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill, guests will be able to build their own fresh all-beef burger creations with tasty toppings while enjoying ocean views and signature cocktails.
Other upgrades, additions and enhancements include:
- Fins Up! Fitness Center – Powered by Echelon Fitness, the reimagined fitness center will feature a range of the newest and most-advanced connected fitness experiences, including Touch Smart Fitness Mirrors for an immersive yoga experience at sea, as well as new connected bikes, rowing equipment, and more – all with inspiring panoramic ocean views. In addition, Suite Cabins will now be equipped with their own connected mirror equipment for a premium, in-cabin fitness experience.
- Fin City Arcade – Perfect for the young and young at heart, the new high-level Fin City Arcade experience will be buzzing and glowing with an electrifying line-up of the latest video games.
- Updated Cabins – Each of the ship’s 658 staterooms will be refreshed and updated to ensure cool, comfortable, and chic surroundings for passengers.
- Jolly Mon Kid’s Club (ages 3-6) and Parakeets Kid’s Club (ages 7-12) –These two completely refreshed Kid’s Club options will allow parents to relax, as qualified youth counselors entertain kids with games, arts and crafts, shows, tours, and more.
- Hemisphere Nightclub – Passengers will be able to dance the night away with feel-good club vibes fueled by a refreshed nightclub experience featuring an all-new cocktail menu, bottle service, a live DJ, and a refreshed venue on the ship’s highest deck.
- Fins Dining – In the ship’s main dining room, passengers will discover a revamped and expanded menu featuring new island-inspired signature dishes, a new selection of cocktails and wines, and scratch-made desserts including Margaritaville at Sea’s original Key Lime Sponge Cake.
In addition to the new onboard experiences, Margaritaville at Sea is expanding their onshore excursions in Grand Bahama, adding an Ultimate Party Boat and Snorkeling Experience and Grand Bahama Cycling Adventure to the current line-up of pig swimming, dolphin encounters, and all-inclusive resort day passes. The ship has also partnered with the Pelican Bay Resort, offering guests a third Cruise & Stay option to extend their travels by combining the cruise with a stay on Grand Bahama Island.